12 November 2008

Plans for the Vacation!

The semester's going to end and with that, my first half of my (supposed--so let's keep our fingers crossed!) senior year.

Academically, what do I have planned for winter break? Well, for starters, I'm going to keep going with the writing prompts. The November prompt has yielded extramarital relations between females and a conservative man...all within Steve's dream. Confused? So am I, even if it's my story. So stay tuned.

I have to study, so I'm choosing to study for German. I have my minor to finish, you know! There should be an awesome amount of time for me to study this.

Then, there's career-making positions to look for. Fifteen guesses as to what I would like to become. But, in the air of the current economy, I may not have that much luck. Anyway, I'll still be hoping and searching. Nothing like optimism to keep me going.

Other plans...are all up in the air. :)

1 comment:

JESSICA TAGHAP said...

i can't wait for your writing prompts!