21 November 2008

I keep thinking...

I'm applying to career-making jobs soon, and I just thought I'd place a blog entry here (as opposed to somewhere else, trust me) about it.

If this stuff doesn't work out within a certain number of years (haven't decided yet- maybe three or five, depending) I'm going to go back to school, post-bacc style. Then, apply for...dun dun! MEDICAL SCHOOL.

Because I can!

But it's less shallow than that. Know what? I just keep having this drive to help people. But, if I can't help people literary-style, then I'm going to try to help medical-style. We'll see, though. The economy isn't so nice at the moment and if I tried to apply to schools now, there's more people trying to get in to advance, so my chances of trying to get into schools for post-bacc can be a little shot. Plus, I have no money. Unless someone's going to give me loans. (I don't know...that's not likely.) I'm going to wait until I'm completely independent (meaning on my taxes) to apply to post-bacc so I can receive MAXIMUM AID...yeah...

Besides, I still want to try myself in the publishing business.

1 comment:

Zoraida Cordova said...

the publishing industry is hard, but once you're in and get through the slush (pun intended), then you might love it? It's a different kind of helping people, a way to feed literature to the public. No matter what kind of literature. Words are my gods.