16 May 2010

Halfway through 2010...almost

I'm feeling like there's been a lot of failed relationships lately! How could some of them start back up to the same way as they were before?

I think I've ruined a lot of my own myself. There's plenty of acquaintances that could have been friends eventually. There are friends who could have been 'Besties,' and the 'Besties' into FAMILY. And FAMILY itself is another level. But, I think I'm coming to terms with a lot of the failures, if only because I am very aware of how the next several months can be like if it goes in the direction it's going in right now. (being cryptic on purpose <3 sorry folks, ask me in person and I MIGHT answer- otherwise, won't reveal for a while, if ever, on this)

I don't regret having certain failed relationships, because of the learning experiences...but I do regret having lost time with those I still want to keep in my life. But only for a moment, because I might lose some more time if I dwell too long.

No comments: