06 December 2008

November Writing Prompt

Hi Folks,

I have been really swamped with writing work, but I'm getting to the finish line! So, the writing prompt I promised will be delayed. However, here are the "winning" top comments' prompt lines (edited for easier blogging ♪♪):

1) Extramarital sex... except it's the wife with the pool girl. The husband is a conservative dude, so a threesome would not be in his mind.
2) The sun and moon are fighting.
3) Steve DeSiena as a child having a premonition about his adulthood.

Thanks for your commentary! The next request for prompt will be up when the November's story is up.

Until then on the story prompt!

1 comment:

JESSICA TAGHAP said...

I REALLY WANT TO READ THIS (especially if you're using #3 as part of the storyline, har).

♥!

Oh, and how do you do those musical note thingies? Those totally ~blow my mind~